Thursday, July 19, 2012

incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in Income Tax India website registration error : Internal error please try after some time

I was recently told by the customer care helpline from Income Tax department India, that there is a website where I can go and register my PAN number. After registering I will be able to view past filings, whether e filing or physical filing. Also it will be useful in checking status of current filings, refunds etc.

Today I tried to register my PAN number on the website, but got this error : Internal Error. Please try after some time.

Here is a screen shot of the error I got :

Initially the website registration had given an error saying this will not work on Google Chrome browser. So I tried with Firefox browser. The registration form showed but the above mentioned error did not let the registration finish. Share any solutions anyone who might have come across this error, knows. Thanks

No comments: