Sunday, October 23, 2011

Reliance Netconnect+ very bad service in Bangalore

Reliance Netconnect+ is a scam. They claim it to be a broadband and the charges are at par with other broadband services like DSL etc. But the speeds in Bangalore are only in the range of 1-10 Kbps which is not sufficient for even email checking and browsing.

On top of this, there are frequent disconnects. You cant even read news properly without getting disconnected, multiple times. Really annoying.

I had given them a request to change my plan to prepaid from postpaid, since I had stopped using it. After two months and multiple phone calls, they have still not changed my plan to prepaid. It is still in post paid and despite not using it, I have already received two bills. First one I was asked to pay saying after this there will not be any bill. But there is a second postpaid bill which is sent and I am being called to pay it as well.

What a scam, bad service, and bills are being sent without using the service. Two months back if they had changed it to prepaid, I wont be getting these bills but they simply wont do it.

Over all very bad experience.

No comments: