Saturday, December 17, 2011

Swtching back to old profile not possible after enabling Timeline on Facebook Profile - one way street

I just wanted to see how the new timeline feature works with the assumption in my mind that there will always be an option to go back to old style of Facebook profile if I do not like the new timeline.

That is the first thing I checked after switching to timeline was to see how to go back.

Cons :
For the post that have happened earlier the Privacy control option does not show up! So if I wanted to change the privacy option of an earlier post there is no way of doing it. except may by deleting it.

If you find out any way to switch back please share in comments. AFAIK it is not possible.


Trying Timeline is a one way street. Time to switch to Google + ? :)

No comments: